Health Conditions Effectively Treated by Dr. Martin
Dr. Martin provides a holistic health approach for many conditions including:
- Neck Pain and Stiffness - Whether caused by an injury or from sleeping wrong, we can help!
- Headaches - are often easily alleviated through gentle chiropractic care…even migraines!
- Shoulder Pain - Whether it’s from an old pitching injury or that’s where you trend to hold your stress.
- Arm and Hand Pain - Very common among those who use a computer/tablets/mobile phones a lot.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Responds very well with chiropractic , laser therapy and massage.
- Tendinitis - Is inflammation of tendons (acute or chronic), and heals up nicely with our treatments.
- Tennis Elbow - A tendinitis condition that is often the result of repetitive stress on the elbow
- Soft Tissue Adhesions in Muscles - Can entrap nerves, causing pain and numbness, or limiting range of motion.
- Upper Back Pain - We reduce muscle tension and pinched nerves in the midback.
- Lower Back Pain - affects your daily life including work, sleep and play. We can help!
- Pinched Nerves - Chiropractic adjustments align the spinal bones so they won’t irritate nerves.
- Bulging/Herniated Discs - creates pain and pressure in your neck or back. Our gentle adjustments re-position the vertebrae and discs to reduce nerve pressure.
- Subluxations - are misalignments of the vertebrae; and may manifest as pain, numbness or weakness. We can re-align the vertebrae to reduce these complaints
- Numbness and Tingling - This is caused by nerve irritation, not lack of circulation- we can find the cause and work to allow the body to heal naturally.
- Sciatica - is pain that radiates from your lower back into your leg(s). We reduce the pressure on the nerves to decrease pain and help the healing
- Hip and Knee Pain - Wear and tear over a long period of time wears down the joints- our therapies help keep the hips and knees young!
- Foot/Ankle Problems - Plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, flat feet, or feet that are always feel tired. There are many therapies we can do for these issues, including custom fitted orthotic insoles.
- Bursitis - Is inflammation of the bursa sacs near the joints. This painful condition can be alleviated through chiropractic adjustments and cold laser therapy
- Degenerative Joint Disease (Arthritis) - leads to discomfort at every twist, turn and move. Let us show you how our treatment options can help.
- Osteoporosis - Even if you have weakening of the bones, spinal adjustments can still be done, using very gentle methods to remove nerve irritation and joint discomfort.
- Pregnancy - is a natural condition, but symptoms may be varied and uncomfortable. Our chiropractic adjustments and massage therapy reduces pressure on your back and help to reduce your pain.
- Whiplash - occurs during an accident and is felt in the neck or upper back. Let us quickly re-align your spine to eliminate your pain.
- Muscle Strains - We help muscles to heal quickly, with little to no pain
- Joint Sprains - Stretch/tears to the ligaments can cause long-lasting pain. Our therapies help reduce the severity and length of time required to heal these tissues.
- Wellness Care - Adjustments keep your spine and nervous system working at their best. Nutritional therapy helps your body function better from within.
To help with the above conditions and your other health concerns, our treatment options include
- Natural Pain Relief- with chiropractic adjustments. Our holistic approach is non-invasive and drug-free. We encourage your body to heal itself, which is possible when the nervous system is free from irritations caused by spinal misalignments (Subluxations).
- Cold Laser Therapy - provides precision therapeutic laser treatments to your injured areas. It stimulates healing at the cellular level, and reduces pain, inflammation and swelling.
- Massage Therapy - increases flexibility, eliminates tension and prevents formation of scar tissue.
- Rapid Release Therapy - Relaxes muscle spasms, breaks up muscular adhesions and scar tissue.
- Nutritional Therapy - Organic, whole food supplements available to help your body get the nutrition is needs
- Stretching and strengthening exercise programs - Keeps your muscles in proper tone.
Call us today at *(949)